top of page

Group

Public·52 members

Ryan Clark
Ryan Clark

Download Mp3: Lord I Wanna Know You - GUC (Lyrics and Video)

Lord, I Wanna Know You: A Guide to Downloading and Enjoying the Song by GUC

Have you heard of the song "Lord, I Wanna Know You" by GUC? If you have, you might be wondering how to download it and enjoy it on your device. If you haven't, you might be curious about what it is and why it is so popular. In this article, we will answer these questions and more. We will tell you what the song is about, who the singer is, why the song is popular, how to download it, and how to enjoy it. By the end of this article, you will have everything you need to know about this amazing song.

lord i wanna know you mp3 download

Introduction

What is the song about?

"Lord, I Wanna Know You" is a gospel song that expresses a deep desire to know God more intimately and personally. The singer, GUC, sings about how he wants to learn God's ways and truth, and how he wants to be rid of the pride and distractions of this world that hinder him from seeing God clearly. He also sings about how he responds to God's call and drawing, and how he wants to be where God is. The song is a prayer of surrender and devotion to God.

Who is the singer?

The singer of the song is Gift Ugochi Christopher, also known as GUC. He is a Nigerian gospel artist who is signed under EeZee Conceptz, a record label that also houses other popular gospel singers like Mercy Chinwo and Judikay. GUC started singing at a young age in his local church choir, and later joined a music group called "Dezaya". He released his first single "I Believe" in 2016, followed by other songs like "Desperate", "Alabo", "The Promise", "Yours", and "The Bill". His breakthrough song was "All That Matters", which he released in 2020. The song went viral and has over 40 million views on YouTube as of June 2023.

Why is the song popular?

The song "Lord, I Wanna Know You" is popular because it resonates with many Christians who share the same longing for God as GUC. The song is also catchy and melodious, with a blend of contemporary and traditional African sounds. The lyrics are simple yet profound, and the singer's voice is powerful and passionate. The song has received positive feedback from listeners and critics alike, and has been nominated for several awards. The song has over 11 million views on YouTube as of June 2023.

How to download the song

Option 1: Stream or download from official sources

Pros and cons of this option

The first option to download the song is to stream or download it from official sources like EeZee Conceptz website , YouTube , Spotify , Apple Music , or other platforms where the song is available. This option has some pros and cons:

The pros are:

• You can support the singer and his label by streaming or downloading from their official sources.

• You can get high-quality audio and video files that are free from viruses or malware.

• You can access other songs by GUC or other gospel artists from EeZee Conceptz.

The cons are:

• You might need to pay a subscription fee or watch ads to stream or download the song from some platforms.

• You might not be able to download the song as an MP3 file from some platforms, only as a video file or a streaming link.

• You might need an internet connection to access the song from some platforms.

Steps to follow

The steps to follow to stream or download the song from official sources are:

• Go to the website or app of your preferred platform, such as EeZee Conceptz , YouTube , Spotify , Apple Music , etc.

• Search for the song "Lord, I Wanna Know You" by GUC.

• Click on the song and choose to stream or download it, depending on the platform's options and your preference.

• Enjoy the song on your device or share it with others.

Option 2: Use a third-party downloader or converter

Pros and cons of this option

The second option to download the song is to use a third-party downloader or converter that can extract the audio or video file from the official sources and save it as an MP3 file on your device. This option also has some pros and cons:

The pros are:

• You can download the song as an MP3 file that you can play offline on any device.

• You can avoid paying subscription fees or watching ads to access the song.

• You can choose the quality and format of the file you want to download.

The cons are:

• You might not be supporting the singer and his label by using a third-party downloader or converter.

• You might encounter some risks or issues with using a third-party downloader or converter, such as viruses, malware, broken links, legal troubles, etc.

• You might not get the best quality or originality of the file you download.

Steps to follow

The steps to follow to use a third-party downloader or converter are:

• Go to the website or app of your preferred platform, such as EeZee Conceptz , YouTube , Spotify , Apple Music , etc.

• Search for the song "Lord, I Wanna Know You" by GUC.

• Copy the URL or link of the song from the platform.

• Go to the website or app of your preferred downloader or converter, such as Y2mate , MP3Juices , OnlineVideoConverter , etc.

• Paste the URL or link of the song into the downloader or converter's input box.

• Select the quality and format of the file you want to download, such as MP3, MP4, etc.

• Click on the download button and wait for the file to be processed and saved on your device.

• Enjoy the song on your device or share it with others.

How to enjoy the song

Listen to the lyrics and the music

The first way to enjoy the song is to listen to the lyrics and the music carefully and attentively. The lyrics are full of meaning and emotion, and they can inspire you to know God more deeply and personally. The music is also beautiful and uplifting, and it can create a mood of worship and praise. You can listen to the song with headphones, speakers, or earphones, depending on your preference. You can also read along with the lyrics on screen or in print, if available. You can listen to the song anytime and anywhere, whether you are at home, in your car, at work, at church, etc.

lord i wanna know you by guc mp3 download

knowing you lord i wanna know you lyrics

download knowing you by guc audio

lord i wanna know you better than i know me mp3

guc knowing you video download

lord i wanna know you song download

knowing you by guc free mp3 download

lord i wanna know your ways to know your truth mp3

guc knowing you live performance

lord i wanna know you gospel song mp3

knowing you by guc mp3 download praisezion

lord i wanna know you zambiangospel

knowing you by guc mp3 download gospelnaija

lord i wanna know you teach me lord to know your ways mp3

guc knowing you lyrics and chords

lord i wanna know you nothing stopping me from you mp3

knowing you by guc instrumental download

lord i wanna know you keep on calling i will answer mp3

guc knowing you cover by mercy chinwo

lord i wanna know you all that matters cooner mp3

knowing you by guc ft moses bliss

lord i wanna know you rid me of the pride of this world mp3

guc knowing you piano tutorial

lord i wanna know you korea superconducting tokamak advanced research mp3

knowing you by guc karaoke version

lord i wanna know you better than i know my weaknesses mp3

guc knowing you remix by dj mwanga

lord i wanna know you the promise album by guc mp3

knowing you by guc ringtone download

lord i wanna know you eze nara ekele by steve crown mp3

knowing you by guc youtube video

lord i wanna know you yours i am your own by guc mp3

knowing you by guc spotify playlist

lord i wanna know you alabo my father by guc mp3

knowing you by guc apple music stream

lord i wanna know you god of vengeance by guc mp3

knowing you by guc soundcloud link

lord i wanna know you in this place by guc mp3

knowing you by guc shazam app

lord i wanna know you desperate for your presence by guc mp3

knowing you by guc genius lyrics

lord i wanna know you his holiness by wisdomatics mp3

knowing you by guc deezer music service

lord i wanna know you i believe in your word by guc mp3

knowing you by guc amazon music store

lord i wanna know you yours forevermore by guc mp3

knowing you by guc tidal music platform

lord i wanna know you the bill is on me by guc mp3

Sing along or worship with the song

The second way to enjoy the song is to sing along or worship with the song. The song is easy to sing along with, as it has a simple melody and chorus. You can sing along with GUC's voice, or you can sing by yourself. You can also worship with the song, as it is a prayer of surrender and devotion to God. You can express your heart and feelings to God through singing and praying. You can also raise your hands, clap, dance, or kneel, depending on how you feel led by the Spirit. You can sing along or worship with the song alone or with others, such as your family, friends, or church members.

Share the song with others

The third way to enjoy the song is to share the song with others. The song is a blessing and a testimony that can touch and transform many lives. You can share the song with others by sending them the link or the file of the song, or by playing it for them. You can also tell them what the song means to you and how it has impacted your relationship with God. You can share the song with anyone who needs to hear it, such as your loved ones, your neighbors, your co-workers, your classmates, etc.

Conclusion

Summary of the main points

In conclusion, "Lord, I Wanna Know You" is a gospel song by GUC that expresses a deep desire to know God more intimately and personally. The song is popular because it resonates with many Christians who share the same longing for God as GUC. The song is also catchy and melodious, with a blend of contemporary and traditional African sounds. You can download the song from official sources like EeZee Conceptz website , YouTube , Spotify , Apple Music , or other platforms where the song is available. You can also use a third-party downloader or converter to extract the audio or video file from the official sources and save it as an MP3 file on your device. You can enjoy the song by listening to the lyrics and the music, singing along or worshiping with the song, and sharing the song with others.

Call to action

If you have not listened to the song yet, we encourage you to do so now. You can find the song on any of the platforms we mentioned above, or you can use any of the methods we suggested to download it. We believe that this song will bless you and draw you closer to God. We also invite you to share your thoughts and feedback on the song in the comment section below. We would love to hear from you and how the song has touched your life. Thank you for reading this article and we hope you have a wonderful day.

FAQs

• Q: When was the song "Lord, I Wanna Know You" released?

• A: The song was released on February 14, 2021, as part of GUC's debut album "The Message".

• Q: Where can I find the lyrics of the song?

• A: You can find the lyrics of the song on EeZee Conceptz website , Genius , Musixmatch , or other websites that provide lyrics for gospel songs.

• Q: What are some other songs by GUC that I can listen to?

• A: Some other songs by GUC that you can listen to are "All That Matters", "The Promise", "Yours", "The Bill", "Knowing You", "Ike Nile", "God of Vengeance", "What He Says", and "Your Presence".

• Q: How can I contact GUC or follow him on social media?

• A: You can contact GUC or follow him on social media through his Instagram , Facebook , Twitter , or YouTube accounts.

• Q: How can I support GUC and his ministry?

• A: You can support GUC and his ministry by streaming or downloading his songs from official sources, buying his album or merchandise, praying for him and his team, attending his events or concerts, or donating to his cause.

Enhance the authenticity of your profile and organically push your YouTube videos into the trending section, ensuring they appear on the homepages of many potential fans.

Revitalize your YouTube channel, whether it’s for music, DJing, a label, or music events, by gradually increasing your subscriber base, avoiding abrupt spikes or irregular IP addresses. Discover effective strategies to achieve this here: https://artistpush.me/products/basic-youtube-pack

Me gusta

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page